How to choose a consultant
Below is a list containing, in our opinion, some critical items you look for when evaluating hiring a dental consultant:
- Integrity and competency
- Knowledge of proven strategies for improving the productivity, profitability, and morale of your dental office
- Successful patterns of networking and collaborating with other professionals Familiarity with best practices
in the field of dentistry, consulting and training.
- An emotional connection
- Willingness to communicate openly and honestly with each team member
- Clarity regarding services, fees, etc.
- Communication: oral and written
- Written agreements, assessments, plans and evaluations
- Relevant professional experience and education; civic involvement; volunteer-ism
- Sense of humor, good coping strategies and balance
- Fair and reasonable fees for service